You can navigate your way around Sierra Vista by bike, bus, or car.
Click here to learn more about biking in and around Sierra Vista (plus where to rent or borrow bikes).
Vista Transit, the City bus system, runs several routes with stops on the half hour. Click here to learn more about this affordable transportation option.
Car rentals are available from Enterprise, or you can hire a shuttle or taxi.
- Two Tone Taxi, (520) 439-8294
Looking for a guided tour? Check out these tour operators:
- Arizona Sunshine Tours, (520) 803-6713
Specializing in tours to Arizona Wine Country, Tombstone, Bisbee, Triangle T Guest Ranch, bird watching, sight-seeing, and more.
- Arizona Wine Country Tours, (520) 803-6713
Specializing in winery tours in the Sonoita/Elgin area.
- Getaway Tours, (520) 803-1399
If you can tour it, Getaway can help you get there.
- Mark Pretti Nature Tours, (520) 803-6889
Specializing in birding, natural history, and educational adventures.
- S & S Tours, (866)780-2813 or (520) 803-1352
Specializing in trips from Sierra Vista to scenic destinations in Mexico.